Thanksgiving is right around the corner and Nintendo wants to be a part of your Thanksgiving day activities. Beginning this Thanksgiving weekend, Nintendo is proposing a variety of enticing deals on both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.
Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America\’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing: \”This year, there is a dizzying amount of affordable Nintendo options for any holiday shopper looking to stock up on fun gifts for family and friends. And if there is ever a question of why shoppers should choose Wii U and Nintendo 3DS this holiday season, the answer is simple: Because it\’s Nintendo.\”
The following deals can provide you with an extra helping of fun this Thanksgiving weekend:
- Purchase a Cobalt Blue Nintendo 3DS system pre-installed with Luigi\’s Mansion: Dark Moon, game a received positively, for $169.99. (Nov. 28)
- Walmart will be offering a deal on the new Nintendo 2DS hand-held system selling it at only $99.96 on during Black Friday. (Nov. 28)
- At Target, shoppers can pick up a Nintendo 3DS XL system for just $149.99 during Black Friday. (Nov. 29)
- Character-themed sales have been taking place in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U during the month of November. Over Thanksgiving weekend, a large selection of games starring some of Nintendo\’s most beloved characters will be discounted.
- Nintendo Land for Wii U comes packaged with a fun, green Luigi-themed Wii Remote Plus controller at $59.99. (Dec. 2)
The Mario and Luigi Wii U Deluxe Set that comes packaged with both New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U games on one disc is now available for $299.99. Additionally, Wii U owners who also own a Wii Balance Board accessory can download the trial version of the full Wii Fit U game for free on Nintendo eShop. Purchase a Fit Meter in order to keep the game.