Several new updates have released about Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition today including a new five minute video, a couple screens and some small information snippets.
In Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition players can make up your team set ups and make as many teams as you want. Next you will decide on the leader and subs before starting the game. Throughout the game you can level up and transform certain characters who reside inside Toad\’s House. Characters can be transformed by using special items acquired throughout the game.
- Fire Mario: Leader Skill is Fire Power, which increases the attack and healing of fire-type allies by x1.5
- Tail Luigi: Tail Aura Leader Skill increases the health and attack of Wood-type allies by x1.5
- Ghost Mario: Ghost Power leader skill increases the attack of all allies by x2.5 when attacking 3 or more different elemental types
- Yellow Yoshi (Assist Skill: Friendship Power Light) Triples the attack of allies when attacking using Water, Wood, and Light
- Green Yoshi (Assist Skill: Friendship Power Wood) Triples the attack of allies when attacking using Fire, Wood, and Dark
- Red Yoshi (Assist Skill: Friendship Power Fire) Triples theattack of allies when attacking using Fire, Wood, and Light
- Statue Mario: Divine Favor Leader Skill can increase ally attacks by x3 as long as the allies’ health is above 50%
The game is due for release in Japan in April, with a western release following in May. The game will come bundled with Puzzle & Dragons for Nintendo 3DS for the price of one game.