Nintendo has released an update for Pokemon Shuffle, bringing the game up to version 1.2. There are several new changes that this update brings.
- Hearts are now split into two different columns. One has the hearts that have been recharged naturally, while the other column has hearts that have been redeemed with jewels.
- Mega evolutions can now be boosted with their own level.
- New indicators are visible when using Pokemon optimization.
- Super Catch Mode pops up randomly, increasing the odds of catching a Pokemon.
- Cheat protection: the home button will be disabled during timed challenges.
Pokemon Shuffle has been very successful since its launch earlier this Spring. To date, the game has been downloaded more than 4 million times.